Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.20Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 15 Mar
- AU $40.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProject management can seem like a daunting endeavor to the untrained and uninitiated. Here is a book that spells out the basics of implementing a project management model and encourages critical thinking about how project management can help a company accomplish its business objectives. Offering clear, concise explanations of different project phases, Project Management Step-by-Step also includes six case studies -- positive and negative, real and fictional -- that show clearly how project management works in the real world. The book is fully consistent with the newly updated Project Management Body of Kwledge, so its observations and recommendations are consistently applicable and thoroughly field-tested. Richman's clear, accessible text is augmented with discussion questions, exercises, diagrams, charts, and a comprehensive glossary. Special passwords to free online information for students, instructors, and project management professionals are alone worth the price of the book. Written in plain, jargon-free English, Project Management Step-by-Step is an incisive and complete guide -- truly a perfect introduction to project management.
- Author BiographyLarry Richman (Salt Lake City, UT) is a certified Project Management Professional with more than 20 years of experience. He has developed and implemented computer-assisted project management systems and has taught project management for over a decade.
- Author(s)Larry Richman
- Date of Publication12/02/2006
- LanguageEnglish & English
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.