Project Management: Techniques in Planning and Controlling Construction Projects by Hira N. Ahuja, S. P. Dozzi, Simaan M. AbouRizk (Hardback, 1994)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a systems perspective, this updated version concentrates on the planning, scheduling and control factors of a project needed to bring it in on time and on or under cost. This edition contains expanded coverage of computer simulation and applications, information management and expert systems in project management. Includes a new chapter on Total Quality Management.
- Author(s)Hira N. Ahuja,S. P. Dozzi,Simaan M. AbouRizk
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/1994
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight890 g
- Width169 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.