All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides you with the tools required to approach and manage projects. These effective skills will impact positively on the success of both the projects you are involved with and of your organization. It is a practical handbook for both career project managers and those involved intermittently with projects throughout their career. It provides simple step-by-step tools for understanding and managing each of the project value-add stages: developing a business case; robust planning; staying in control; delivering benefits. It is focused on the needs of engineering and other technical project managers, but generic eugh to support projects in other areas. Brief and visually led, the Toolkit is designed to get you up and running fast and to increase the certainty of a positive project outcome from day one.Comprehensive real world case studies demonstrate the use of tools. It is supported by downloadable online project planning templates that enable the techniques developed in the book to be applied in practice. Project Management Toolkit introduces the whole project life-cycle. It is the first of four project management titles that separately build skills in critical PM areas and together provide a powerful project management resource. Focused on the needs of engineering and other technical project managers, this book recognises that most n-routine work completed by an organization is a project. It is a practical, hands-on guide to aid those tasked with real industry projects t a lengthy theoretical textbook, it gets to the point and delivers real benefits. Fully supported by online project planning and delivery tools, templates, workflow organizers and data sheets, the book is suitable for both career project managers and those involved with projects intermittently.
- Author BiographyDirector of MIME Solutions Ltd, a UK-based PM Consultancy. She has worked for organizations including AstraZeneca, GSK, and Eli Lilly, and has clients in the UK and US.
- Author(s)Trish Melton
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication17/05/2007
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleProject Management Toolkit S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight551 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.12New
- AU $24.74New
- AU $19.88New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.70New
- AU $11.50Used
- AU $19.85New
- AU $31.89New
- AU $21.70New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.70Trending at AU $21.12
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.87
- AU $21.50Trending at AU $23.70
- AU $78.43Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.10
- AU $21.42Trending at AU $22.55
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $43.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.