CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionProject Management covers all the basic principles applied to a range of industrial and techlogical projects, and examines in detail some of the specific issues. It is designed to equip the reader with the necessary kwledge and techniques to successfully manage projects, at every stage of the process, from initiation to post project review. This book is an essential guide to the life cycles of projects and the role of the project manager.
- Author BiographyMike Field is a lecturer at the Open University. His main interest for the last 10 years has been the teaching of Project Management through supported open learning. Over 6000 students have bebefited from courses for which he has been responsible. Laurie Keller is a senior lecturer in the Computing Department of the Open University.
- Author(s)Laurie Keller,Mike Field
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication04/12/1997
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight984 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.