All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionProject management can help companies become more efficient and profitable. But classic project management models often prove too cumbersome for smaller businesses with limited staff resources, tight budgets, and next to time to devote to learning complex methodologies. These smaller enterprises need the core principles and techniques of project management in a streamlined package. Project Management for Small Business offers simple, repeatable practices for planning, executing, and controlling projects in smaller environments in which one team member may wear multiple hats. Readers will learn how to: define project requirements and scope; create a project schedule based on resource availability; estimate, budget, and control project costs; identify and minimize project risks; manage workflow; communicate effectively; control project change; and more. Grounded in real-world experience, this practical guide skips the complicated theory and goes straight to the heart of what it really takes to make a project a success.
- Author BiographyJOSEPH PHILLIPS, PMP is a project management consultant, instructor, and owner of Project Seminars, Inc. and Instructing.com. He is the author of several project management books, including PMP: Project Management Professional Study Guide and IT Project Management: On Track from Start to Finish.
- Author(s)Joseph Phillips
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefigures
- Weight1 g
- Width60 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.