All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe mental math flash cards are for teachers to use with their students during classroom competitions. Upon looking at the math problem on a flash card, student solves the problem mentally as fast as he/she can, usually within three seconds. The purpose is to help students build speed and accuracy while solving arithmetic problems.
- Author BiographyDr. Hui Fang Huang Angie Su is currently a professor of mathematics education for Nova Southeastern University's Abraham S. Fsichler School of Education. She is the creator of Project MIND - Math Is Not Difficult, a mathematics enhancement program for grades Pre-Kindergarten through 12th.
- Author(s)Dr Hui Fang Huang Angie Su
- Date of Publication17/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.99Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.