All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionProject: Necklaces provides the answers to many questions including how long a lariat should be, how to fit necklaces correctly, and where to find loads of design ideas. In addition to receiving excellent instruction on the basics and tools needed, jewelry makers will create over 25 projects that range from single stitched and combined stitched to stringing and wirework. With projects grouped by technique, it's easy for bead stitchers, wireworkers, and advanced stringers to dive in to their favorites, plus learn something new. Readers will also find tips for easy construction, detailed illustrations and photos, and a bonus section on Necklace fitting 101 from Maggie Roschyk to guarantee gorgeous results!
- Author BiographyBead&Button magazine.
- PublisherKalmbach Books
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWaukesha
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKalmbach Books
- Content Note250 color photos, 150 color illustrations
- Weight328 g
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.