Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.86+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $60.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProject Quality Management: Why, What and How, Second Edition demonstrates how to implement the general methods defined in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Kwledge-Fifth Edition (PMBOK(R) Guide) and augments those methods with more detailed, hands-on procedures that have been proven through actual practice. This edition presents case examples that illuminate the theory of quality planning, assurance, and control with real-world narratives, including situation, analysis, and lessons learned. It also provides course discussion points and practical exercises at the end of each chapter. In its first edition, Project Quality Management was the recipient of the 2006 PMI(R) David I. Cleland Project Management Literature Award. The award-winner offered project managers a specific, succinct, step-by-step project quality management process found where else. This second edition features updated and enhanced material that meets the needs of practitioners, trainers, college instructors, and their students!Key FeaturesProvides a Wheel of Quality that codifies in one complete image the contributing elements of contemporary project quality managementEstablishes a quality tool - the pillar diagram - that provides the needed capability to identify root causes of undesirable effectsSupplies quality processes attuned to project scope specifications used to ensure a quality product and quality processes and to help maintain cost and schedule constraints to ensure a quality projectProvides techniques and tools organized and explained according to their application within this quality process that can be applied immediately to improve project implementation and customer satisfaction in any project contextCandidly examines organization aspects that may hinder quality in spite of kwledge and best intentionsPresents off-line treatment of the related topics of project training, leadership, and organizational change in the appendicesWAV offers numerous downloadable tools for planning project quality, collecting and understanding data, comprehending and analyzing processes, and problem solving, as well as instruction materials for use in college and professional courses on the topic - available from the Web Added Value(TM) Download Resource Center at www. jrosspub.com/wav
- Author BiographyAward-winning author Kenneth H. Rose has more than 35 years of hands-on experience in high technology development and project management and in the development and implementation of quality improvement programs, innovative performance measurement procedures, and strategic plans. He is also an experienced trainer in project management, organizational development and leadership. Mr. Rose is an active member of Project Management Institute, Certified Project Management Professional (PMP(R)), and serves as book review editor of Project Management Journal. He is a former senior member of the American Society for Quality and ASQ Certified Quality Manager. Mr. Rose is also a life member of the National Defense Industrial Association where he served as past chairman of the robotics division.
- Author(s)Kenneth Rose
- PublisherJ Ross Publishing
- Date of Publication26/06/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ Ross Publishing
- Content Note60 illustrations, figures, tables, and images
- Weight331 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.