All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Tin Catc Ant makes a cat using some tin cans and teaches it to do some tricks. How much can Tin Cat learn before he starts to get tired? Cat tries to teach Cog Dog to sit but he won't stay. Will he do as he is told when Nok tells him? Find out in Sit, Cog Dog! Micro-Max and Ant are playing hide and seek in Get Ant! Max looks everywhere, but where is Ant hiding? Mum is hanging up the washing in Peg It Up. Tiger falls in with the washing and has to hide in a shirt pocket. He soon finds himself pegged up on the washing line. Can Max think of a way to get him down? Ant and Tin Cat are walking in the park when they are chased by a cross dog. Can they escape by hiding in a log? Find out in Run, Tin Cat! Max and Ant are exploring the hen pen in Peck, Peck. How will they get away when they are cornered by a big hen? Each book comes with tes on the inside front and back covers for teachers, TAs and parents/carers, which give question prompts and points for discussion, phonic practice words, challenge words, and additional activities that children can do.
- Author(s)Tim Little
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteColour
- Weight38 g
- Width87 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.