All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProject X CODE Extra introduces more exciting adventure stories and stimulating n-fiction texts into the Project X CODE series. What is the most deadly living thing in the sea? Come for a dive and find out in this Shark Dive n-fiction book. In line with the phonic, vocabulary and comprehension progression in Project X CODE, this book is ideal for additional practice outside of the core intervention sessions and for introducing children to n-fiction texts.
- Author(s)Jillian Powell
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteColour
- Weight50 g
- Width133 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.