About this product
- DescriptionProject X CODE Extra introduces more exciting adventure stories and stimulating n-fiction texts into the Project X CODE series. In this adventure in the Pyramid Peril zone, Max and Rex get lost in an underground maze. Will they find their way out? In line with the phonic, vocabulary and comprehension progression in Project X CODE, this book is ideal for additional practice outside of the core intervention sessions and for children who simply want to read more of the CODE adventure!
- Author(s)Mike Tucker
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteColour
- Weight66 g
- Width165 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.