All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProject X Origins is a ground-breaking guided reading programme for the whole school. Action-packed stories, fascinating n-fiction and comprehensive guided reading support meet the needs of children at every stage of their reading development. Project X Origins guided reading tes are part of a ground-breaking guided reading programme for the whole school. They offer step-by-step teaching support with guidance about comprehension, vocabulary, fluency, spelling, grammar, punctuation and writing. Each set of tes has in-built assessment and is fully correlated to all UK curricula.
- Author(s)Rachel Axten-Higgs
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteColour
- Weight106 g
- Width186 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.