All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProject X Origins is a ground-breaking guided reading programme for the whole school. Action-packed stories, fascinating n-fiction and comprehensive guided reading support meet the needs of children at every stage of their reading development. The Project X Origins Teaching Handbook provides teaching support for the whole year, including: guidance on getting the most out of guided reading; comprehensive assessment and levelling support using the Oxford Reading Criterion Scale to help you track performance, identify next steps and match books to each groups' needs; correlation to all UK curricula; advice for working with parents/carers; ideas for cross-curricular activities; and a selection of photocopy masters to support follow-up work for every book in the year group.
- Author(s)Maureen Lewis
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteB/W
- Weight630 g
- Width297 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.