All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProject X Origins is a ground-breaking guided reading programme for the whole school. Action-packed stories, fascinating n-fiction and comprehensive guided reading support meet the needs of children at every stage of their reading development. Each book contains inside cover tes that highlight challenge words, prompt questions and a range of follow-up activities to support children in their reading. Project X Origins guided reading tes offer step-by-step teaching support for each book with guidance about phonics, comprehension, vocabulary, fluency, spelling, grammar, punctuation and writing. Each set of tes has in-built assessment and is fully correlated to all UK curricula. This pack contains 1 set of guided reading tes and 5 reading books, 1 of each of: The Noisy Day, Tiger's Drum Kit, What's That Noise?, Be Quiet!, Click! Bang! Pop!.
- Author(s)Chloe Rhodes,Claire Llewellyn,Jan Burchett,Jeanne Willis,Maureen Lewis,Sara Vogler,Tony Bradman
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteColour
- Weight348 g
- Width167 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Contained items statementContains 6 Paperbacks
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.