All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProject X Origins is a ground-breaking guided reading programme for the whole school. Action-packed stories, fascinating n-fiction and comprehensive guided reading support meet the needs of children at every stage of their reading development. Choose either to follow Max and Tiger, or Cat and Ant, and make their decisions for them as they try to track down the stolen statue of Gladstone Day in The Missing Statue. Each book contains inside cover tes that highlight challenge words, prompt questions and a range of follow-up activities to support children in their reading.
- Author(s)Alex Lane
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteColour
- Weight96 g
- Width148 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.