About this product
- DescriptionProject X Origins is a ground-breaking guided reading programme for the whole school. Action-packed stories, fascinating n-fiction and comprehensive guided reading support meet the needs of children at every stage of their reading development. Discover how sea rescues are conducted, who makes up a football team and how chocolate is made and much more in How Do They Do That?. Each book contains inside cover tes that highlight challenge words, prompt questions and a range of follow-up activities to support children in their reading.
- Author(s)Charlotte Coleman-Smith
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteColour
- Weight94 g
- Width184 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.