About this product
- DescriptionProject X Origins is a ground-breaking guided reading programme for the whole school. Action-packed stories, fascinating n-fiction and comprehensive guided reading support meet the needs of children at every stage of their reading development. Turn it Off! explores the ways in which energy is wasted and provides ideas of how to save more energy. Each book contains inside cover tes that highlight challenge words, prompt questions and a range of follow-up activities to support children in their reading.
- Author(s)Claire Llewellyn
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteColour
- Weight52 g
- Width166 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.