All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProject X Origins is a ground-breaking guided reading programme for the whole school. Action-packed stories, fascinating n-fiction and comprehensive guided reading support meet the needs of children at every stage of their reading development. Max and Tiger go on a camping trip to the beach and decide to enter a surfing competition in Riding the Waves. Each book contains inside cover tes that highlight challenge words, prompt questions and a range of follow-up activities to support children in their reading.
- Author(s)Anthony McGowan
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteColour
- Weight54 g
- Width148 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.