All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProject X Origins is a ground-breaking guided reading programme for the whole school. Action-packed stories, fascinating n-fiction and comprehensive guided reading support meet the needs of children at every stage of their reading development. In this n-fiction book, What's the Weather like today?, Tiger explores different types of weather and the activities you can do in each. Each book contains inside cover tes that highlight challenge words, prompt questions and a range of follow-up activities to support children in their reading.
- Author(s)Claire Llewellyn
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteColour
- Weight50 g
- Width165 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.