All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis annual volume includes papers from the 2015 CSIS Project on Nuclear Issues' Capstone Conference. Spanning a wide range of technical and policy issues, the papers further discussion in their respective areas and contribute to the training of the greater nuclear community.
- Author BiographySarah Minot is a research associate with the Project on Nuclear Issues at CSIS.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication10/06/2016
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleCSIS Reports
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight290 g
- Width213 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited bySarah Minot
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.