All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe National Film Board of Canada is internationally acclaimed as a beacon of n-commercial filmmaking. This book shows that the NFB, born out of a nation-building project, is involved in the discourses of nation, techlogy, and social scientific kwledge that shape the Canadian cultural landscape.
- Author BiographyZoe Druick teaches media and cultural studies, communications, Simon Fraser University.
- Author(s)Zoe Druick
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication22/02/2007
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content Note28 b&w photographs
- Weight345 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $20.09Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.