All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe National Film Board of Canada is internationally acclaimed as a beacon of n-commercial filmmaking. This book shows that the NFB, born out of a nation-building project, is involved in the discourses of nation, techlogy, and social scientific kwledge that shape the Canadian cultural landscape.
- Author BiographyZoe Druick teaches media and cultural studies, communications, Simon Fraser University.
- Author(s)Zoe Druick
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication22/02/2007
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content Note28 b&w photographs
- Weight345 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.