All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a result of putting vanity and ego ahead of everything else in life, including God and his wife Sara, Chris learns his well-paying job as a chemist is ending, he is deep in debt with job prospects, but can't stop spending money. After several arguments over money, his wife, Sara, threatens to leave him if he doesn't stop spending. He agrees, stops most of the spending, but his resentment towards Sara sends their relationship straight downhill. In desperation Sara asks Chris' uncle, a preacher as well as marriage and financial counselor for help. Several days of intensive preaching, praying and counseling helps Chris change his attitude toward Sara and he asks God back into his life. Things are looking up! Until Sara inherits a farm in the middle of where and wants to move there. Chris is worried. No where to get a job, neither of them kw anything about farming. How will they survive? If he doesn't agree to move, will Sara leave him, move there alone?
- Author BiographyLynda Davis lives in Michigan where she enjoys reading, gardening and baking cookies and cakes. She is currently working on her next two Christian novels Shadow Mountain and The Legacy both scheduled for release in Spring of 2009. You can read a preview of both novels on Lynda's Christian website: wingsofadovenewsletter.com In addition to her next two novels, Lynda is also compiling her favorite cookie, cake and candy recipes into a cookbook entitled Sweet Delights which will be available in late fall 2008.
- Author(s)Lynda Davis
- Date of Publication30/10/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $78.99
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $10.79Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.