All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionHarriet Sulcer didn't want anybody to kw her husband had left home. For more than twenty years she had been leading Bible studies on The Christian Family, and w her own family was falling apart. Lou was gone for ten years. During that time, their teenage son began his own prodigal journey. Harriet fell into depression and then financial bankruptcy, losing her home, then losing herself. As she lay in the hospital bed, Harriet's daughter told her, They want to move you to the fifth floor. That's the psychiatric ward. Don't you understand? They cant help you here. What's brought you to this hospital is you've tried to fix everything, and the bottom line is you can't fix any of it. So Harriet went home, and her nineteen-year-old daughter cared for her. Harriet held her broken family out to God the way a child might give a broken toy to a parent to be fixed.Promise Point tells a powerful story of God's faithfulness of promises broken and promises kept.
- Author(s)Harriet Sulcer
- PublisherLooking Glass Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLooking Glass Books
- Weight399 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.