All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionTop Homicide cop Darian Richards has been seeking out monsters for too long. He has promised one too many victim's families he will find the answers they need and it's taken its toll. After surviving a gunshot wound to the head he calls it quits and retires to the Sunshine Coast in an attempt to leave the demons behind. But he should have realised, there are demons everywhere and place is safe. A serial killer is prowling the Sunshine Coast area and Darian tries to igre the fact his experience could make a difference hunting him down. All he wants is to sit at the end of his jetty on the Noosa River and igre the fact that girls from the area have vanished over the past fourteen months. All blonde and pretty. Youngest: 13. Oldest: 16. He kws they are all dead but the cops were saying 'missing' or 'vanished . That s what you have to say if you don t have a body. Jenny Brown was the first. She vanished sometime after 4pm, Saturday 15 October, the previous year. Except for her parents and her friends and everybody who knew her, it was thought she was just a runaway. Especially by the cops who allowed a good two or three minutes before arriving at that conclusion. By the time they d reached the gate to the front yard of her house, before they d even walked across the road and climbed into their cruiser, they would ve forgotten Jenny Brown even existed. But then others disappeared and they couldn t call them all runaways. Darian can t sit idly by and he decides he is going to find the killer and deal with him ...his way.
- Author BiographyTony Cavanaugh is an Australian writer and producer of film and television, writing numerous dramas since the 1980s. He has over thirty years' experience in the industry, in all fields, from the genesis of an idea to production. He has lectured at several prestigious universities and institutions including RMIT, Melbourne University, and the Australian Writer's Guild, and has been a regular guest on ABC morning radio with Jon Faine, commenting on the film and television industry. Tony was also invited to judge the Logie Awards, Australian Film Institute Awards and the International Emmy Awards, held in New York.
- Author(s)Tony Cavanaugh
- PublisherHachette Australia
- Date of Publication29/01/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2013
- ImprintHachette Australia
- Weight290 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.