All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 1912 classic of the Jewish American immigrant experience was an instant critical and popular success. Its author arrived in Boston from Russia as a 12-year-old in the 1890s. Her moving narrative of Old and New World cultures was acclaimed by The New York Times as a unique contribution to our modern literature and to our modern history. Reprint of the Houghton Mifflin Company, Boston and New York, 1912 edition.
- Author BiographyAmerican author and immigration rights activist Mary Antin (1881 1949) arrived in the United States at the age of 12 with a family fleeing the pogroms of Czarist Russia. Her critically acclaimed autobiography, published in 1912, was the best-known immigrant memoir of its day.
- Author(s)Mary Antin
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/01/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width132 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.