All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes a serious look at the erosion of democratic public life and public education, and offers directions for re-imagining, re-designing, and re-inventing the current system. Bridging the disciplines of film studies, postcolonial studies, curriculum theory, and politics, these essays suggest new possibilities for curriculum, and shed new light on what shape public education could take in coming decades.
- Author BiographyGreg Dimtriadis is Assistant Professor of Sociology of Education in the Department of Educational Leadership and Policy and SUNY Buffalo. Dennis Carlson is Senior Professor of Educational Leadership and Director of the Center for Education and Cultural Studies at Miami University of Ohio.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Content Notebibliographical references, index
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDennis L. Carlson,Greg Dimitriadis
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.