Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe contemporary identity of three countries located along the Caspian Sea are explored and documented in this collection by photographer Mila Teshaieva. Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan have been plagued by internal and internationally battles over oil and gas reserves, leaving countries devoid of unity and national identity. . Teshaieva's images reveal an atmosphere of insecurity, where people pin their hopes and expectations on a transformation whose direction remains uncertain.
- Author BiographyMila Teshaieva (b. 1974 in Ukraine) lives today in Berlin. Her work has been recognized with numerous awards - including the Prix de la Photographie Paris, the Humanistic Prize of Phodar Biennal, the NPPA Best of Photojournalism and the PDN Photo Annual 2013 - and has been exhibited internationally. Teshaieva is the winner of Photolucida's Critical Mass Book Award 2012, which made the publication of this photo book possible. Christoph Moeskes is a jounalist, writer and photographer, based in Berlin. Maya Iskenderova is a historian and publicist, based out of Azerbaijan.
- PublisherKehrer Verlag
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- Place of PublicationHeidelberg
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintKehrer Verlag
- Content Note50 illustrations
- Weight752 g
- Width240 mm
- Height220 mm
- Photographer(s)Mila Teshaieva
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.