All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the democracy volume in a three-volume set on peace, prosperity and democracy. The author uses specific issues such as exporting the Bill of Rights from the United States, pro-democracy movements, the use of trade to encourage respect for human rights, and international copyright piracy to construct a polyvalent framework of analysis. In this examination of political and social policy from both a domestic and international perspective, Stuart Nagel has created an important and lasting contribution to the field of public policy studies.
- Author BiographyThe late Stuart S. Nagel was Professor Emeritus of Political Science at the University of Illinois and Coordinator of the Policy Studies Organization, Dirksen-Stevenson Institute and MKM Research Center.
- Author(s)Stuart S. Nagel
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/11/2000
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight399 g
- Width154 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.