Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $72.00Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this study was to examine sustainable gender equity interventions in selected public universities. The study used descriptive survey and case study research methods to carry out an in-depth analysis of the gender equity interventions in selected public universities in Kenya. The sample consisted of four public universities that were selected because they had established gender centers/institutes that were assumed to be coordinating gender equity intervention. The study has the following objectives: To establish the existing gender inequalities in the formal organisational structure of the selected universities; To identify and assess sustainability of gender equity interventions in the selected public universities; To analyse the national, regional, international and organisational culture and policy contexts that have influenced and supported the introduction of the identified gender equity interventions; To investigate the attitudes of staff, students and management towards the gender equity interventions; and to recommend appropriate institutional strategies to address existing gender inequities.
- Author(s)Jane Kerubo Onsongo
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.