All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionPromoting Nonprofit Organizations is a practical guide to developing and implementing a strategic public relations program to enhance a nprofit's reputation. The ways in which businesses - both for-profit and t-for-profit - communicate with customers has changed dramatically in recent years. Coupled with ecomic uncertainty, nprofits have had to adopt a leaner operational mode, further underlining the need for organizations to take advantage of all the promotion strategies available to them. This book: * Discusses why public relations and reputation management go hand-in-hand with marketing efforts * Offers a step-by-step guide to develop a public relations strategy * Considers the importance of nprofit sustainable citizenship * Provides tips for reputation enhancement using a range of tools, such as social media and board ambassadorship * Guides the reader in developing a reputation approach to crisis communication management Highly practical in its approach, this book is a great guide for students in public relations and nprofit management courses, as well as for professionals seeking to enhance the success of their nprofit organization.
- Author BiographyRuth Ellen Kinzey, MA, is a reputation strategist with more than 35 years of communication experience in the corporate and consulting arenas. She also is founder and president of The Kinzey Company, a firm that develops comprehensive communication strategies. She has taught communication at the University of North Carolina - Charlotte, and authored the book Using Public Relations Strategies to Promote Your Nonprofit Organization.
- Author(s)Ruth Ellen Kinzey
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white tables, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.