All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing an under-studied aspect of U.S. foreign policy towards sub-Saharan Africa, Hendrickson provides a critical historical analysis of institutions designed to promote private investment in the region. She draws attention to the interaction between strategic factors, domestic interests, and the ideas used to achieve consensus on policy.
- Author BiographyRoshen Hendrickson is Assistant Professor of Political Science in the Department of Political Science and Global Affairs of the College of Staten Island (CUNY), New York, USA.
- Author(s)Roshen Hendrickson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/05/2014
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.20Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.