All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe only book that links psychological wellness with organizational and community health, Promoting Well-Being provides you with important insight into how these domains interact as well as strategies for helping clients harness the benefits of these interactions. It is an essential tool for psychologists, counselors, social workers, human service professionals, public health professionals, and students in these fields.
- Author BiographyISAAC PRILLELTENSKY, PhD, is Dean, School of Education at University of Miami, Florida. ORA PRILLELTENSKY, EdD, is Lecturer, Department of Educational Psychological Studies at University of Miami, Florida. She has worked in a number of applied settings, including schools, counseling services, and rehabilitation programs.
- Author(s)Isaac Prilleltensky,Ora Prilleltensky
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2006
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteill
- Weight702 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.