All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionNumerous studies indicate that learning is most effective in terms of persistency when it addresses the whole person rather than merely the intellect. A set of promotive activities that foster significant learning have been extensively researched in classroom settings. The major scientific goal of this work is to investigate whether and how promotive activities may be applied in techlogy-enhanced learning settings. Besides transferring existing activity patterns to the online context, this work presents new opportunities that could only emerge with techlogy enhancement. This work draws up general recommendations and provides practical examples. The main fields of interest are: motivational aspects, peer review, and active listening with written means of online communication.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Christine Bauer, born 1979 in Vienna, is assistant professor at the Institute for Management Information Systems at Vienna University of Economics and Business and a lecturer at the University of Vienna. She holds a Doctoral degree in Social and Economic Sciences (2009) and a Master's degree in International Business Administration (2002) both from University of Vienna. Her research focuses on Technology-Enhanced learning, E-Commerce, HCI, and the Creative Industries.
- Author(s)Christine Bauer
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication29/04/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEuropaeische Hochschulschriften / European University Studies / Publications Universitaires Europeennes
- Series Part/Volume Number3359
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight470 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.