All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionESL students, TOEFL and TOEIC test takers, and all others for whom English is a second language and who want to improve their pronunciation will find this book and compact disc combination especially instructive. The new edition presents many exercises that provide practice in every sound that is specific to American-style English. Emphasis is on the formation of the vowel and consonant sounds plus all of their possible spellings, the significance of correct pronunciation of grammatical markers, and stress and intonation patterns in conversational English. Recognition of these patterns is essential for fluent speech and listening comprehension. Four compact discs give students more than five hours of intensive speaking practice.
- Author(s)Jean Yates
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/05/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width191 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and 4 Audio CDs (Performance - spoken word)
- Edition Statement3rd edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.