All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this ingenious book, Dale Coye provides a guide to each significant word, line-by-line, scene-by-scene, in eighteen of Shakepeare's most popular plays.
- Author BiographyDale Coye is Assistant Professor at the College of New Jersey where he teaches the history of the English language among other courses. He received his PhD in Linguistics from Princeton in 1979.
- Author(s)Dale F. Coye
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/11/2002
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.