All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ability to recognize and correctly use the different parts of speech is key to demonstrating command of the conventions of standard English grammar and usage when writing or speaking. In this book, readers will learn about the function prouns have in sentences by following the story of Sam and his visiting cousins, Jim and Anna. The story and supplemental activity sidebars help teach concepts such as tense, correct punctuation, relative prouns, and proun-antecedent agreement.
- Author(s)Katie Marsico
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleExplorer Junior Library: Language Arts Explorer Junior
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width190 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kathleen Petelinsek
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.