Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionMr. Alonzo Parks has written this book to teach the proper pronunciation of words from the Bible. It provides readers with the various spellings and sounds of vowels and consonants and in accordance to where the words can be found with the chapter and verse. This is a great learning tool for those who like to study the Holy Bible.
- Author BiographyMr. Alonzo Parks was born on January 27, 1952 on a farm in Gould, AR. He was one of fourteen children born to a share cropper and his wife. Alonzo went to school in Gould and received his diploma. He had several farming chores and worked very hard. One day he decided to dedicate his life to the Lord. He later left the church back out into the world. Over a period of time he returned to the church. He soon became a Sunday School teacher. During services he would notice how members were mis pronouncing the words in the Bible and would try to help them with the proper pronunciation. It was this that inspired him to write this book. He was determined. It took over a period of approximately 5 years off and on to complete it. Minister Alonzo is now retired and working for the Lord.
- Author(s)MR Alonzo Parks
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.