All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a contemporary, photocopiable 4-book series to provide pupils with experience in proofreading and editing a variety of written texts. It features a selection of passages of text for correction by pupils - each with a punctuation, grammar, spelling and vocabulary focus. It provides a wide variety of fiction and n-fiction writing genres used, including legends, traditional poems, instructions, persuasive writing and reports. It is an ideal literacy resource for individual, group, class or homework use. It includes detailed teachers tes, answers and curriculum links.
- PublisherPrim-Ed Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationNew Ross
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintPrim-Ed Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height300 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.