All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContaining the most reliable parameter values for each of these semiconductor materials, along with applicable references, these data are organized in a structured, logical way for each semiconductor material. Reviews traditional semiconductor materials as well as new, advanced semiconductors. Essential authoritative handbook on the properties of semiconductor materials.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/01/2001
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight498 g
- Width167 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMichael E. Levinshtein,Michael S. Shur,Sergey L. Rumyantsev
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.