All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 6th edition of this extremely popular and classic textbook has been updated to reflect ongoing changes in the field of property development. Attention is paid to the impact of the global financial crisis on the property development process and, in addition, to the increasing relevance of techlogy to the property profession. Whilst the successful style and format of the text has been retained, new chapters have been added and existing chapters updated and enhanced to guide lecturers and students in their teaching, reading and studying. Other new features in this edition include: * Fully updated discussion points and reflective summaries * Examples of contemporary best practice based on international case studies covering the UK, USA and Australia * New chapters on 'Property Cycles' and 'Techlogy' * Online materials for lecturers and students This fully revised edition of a standard text for all property development and real estate students will also be of interest to early career professionals and those pursuing similar professional degrees in the industry and in wider built environment courses.
- Author BiographyRichard Reed is Professor of Property and Real Estate at Deakin University, Australia. Sally Sims is Senior Lecturer in Real Estate at Oxford Brookes University, UK.
- Author(s)Richard Reed,Sally Sims
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note22 black & white tables
- Weight793 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.