All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
About this product
- DescriptionProperty insurance disputes make headlines when they are catastrophic in nature. Our society wants to see communities, businesses, and individuals rebuilt and insurance provides a great mechanism for risk management and rebuilding. However, for fundamental business and public policy reasons, certain losses are simply t covered by property insurance. This new edition features updated tables of authority, checklists, sample forms, letters, pleadings, and discussions.
- Author BiographyLeonard E. Murphy is Vice President and General Counsel of the Property Loss Research Bureau and a vice-chair of the TIPS Property Insurance Law Committee. Andrew B. Downs is a shareholder in the firm of Bullivant Houser Bailey PC resident in its San Francisco Office. Jay M. Levin is in the Philadelphia office of Reed Smith, LLP, where he is a member of the Insurance Recovery Group, focusing his practice on representing policyholders in disputes with insurance companies, including complex property insurance disputes.
- Author(s)Andrew B Downs,Jay Levin,Leonard E Murphy
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight1066 g
- Width178 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.