All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe third edition of Property Valuation Techniques offers a comprehensive and student-friendly exploration of the application of property valuation and appraisal techniques. Thoroughly revised and re-structured, it covers topics including risk, residential lease extensions, enfranchisement and cash flows. This third edition - provides more material on sustainability in relation to property value - uses a wealth of worked examples to apply theory to real-world problems - includes tips on how to structure appraisals in Excel(R) spreadsheets - features self-assessment questions to test and reinforce your understanding Detailed yet accessible, Property Valuation Techniques is ideal reading both for those students new to the subject and those looking to extend their kwledge, and for practitioners looking to refresh and develop their understanding of property valuation.
- Author BiographyDavid Isaac is a Chartered Surveyor and Professor of Real Estate Management and Director of Research and Enterprise at the School of Architecture, Design and Construction, University of Greenwich, UK. John O'Leary is a Chartered Surveyor and Chartered Town Planner and Senior Lecturer at the School of Architecture, Design and Construction, University of Greenwich, UK.
- Author(s)David Isaac,John O'Leary
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/05/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleBuilding & Surveying Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1991
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note102 black & white tables, 6 diagrames, 5 graphs
- Weight407 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement3rd New edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.