All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis ninth and last book in this series covers some of the last prophecies about Jesus and some of the most passionate. Those prophecies are a mixture of hope, plans for the future, for us a review of the disciple's early ministry, a model for our personal ministries, and some of the best kwn prophecies about Jesus and the sacrifice He gave this world. This book also contains the last prophecy in the Old Testament found at the end of Malachi. I kw books could be written about that prophecy. The main focus of that prophecy is spiritual insight and cooperation. Spiritual insight is gained when readers learn to follow simple procedures to locate parallel chapters in scripture. What are parallel chapters? This series of books covers that subject while providing 160 examples of parallel chapters in action. The process is simple. Parallel chapters are located and matched by using a few key spiritual words found in both the prophecies and their recorded fulfillments. Don't let anyone fool you, God recorded the fulfillment for every single one of His inspired prophecies long before anyone decided to consult scripture for answers. They are there. They do exist. And they follow the simple law of context God used to write the entire Bible. That's how inspired people long ago were able to determine which books belong in the Bible, and which books didn't belong in God's Book. The concept of parallel chapters is simple. It is also the only concept that will work matter which Bible interpretation or translation you use. In other words, the laws of context work with every language in this world. Only God could have formulated such a plan. Of course you have to use a good Bible interpretation that includes all the Bible. Some poor interpretations left out some scripture, and a few decided to add a few details. That still leaves hundreds of translations and interpretations to choose from. Searching key words may provide a list of possible chapters. In some cases, the fulfillment has been recorded in more than one book. Usually one will excel over the others. This is how you can tell which is the best recorded fulfillment. First look at how key words were used in the prophecy and compare that to the recorded fulfillment. Make sure they are covering the same subject. Now that the subject has been established, it is time to move onto the lesson. Since the prophecy and fulfillment cover the same subject, they will teach the same lesson. Does that make sense? The Bible is divided into chapters because everything in that chapter teaches the same lesson. Look at and compare the introduction to the prophecy and fulfillment. To be parallel chapters, they need to teach the same lesson. This is where it may be a little confusing. Many lessons are taught using contrasts. Which means, one chapter may contain a good example, or an example of what to do, or what God expects people to do. The other chapter may contain a bad example, or an example of what t to do. Put those two examples together and you'll find a more complete lesson teaching ten times more than you've ever seen. This series of books follows a number of prophecies Jesus fulfilled in the order they are recorded. This series of books followed that order for an important reason, the order shows the exact sequence God used to teach people how to understand parallel chapters between the prophecies He gave and the their fulfillments He had recorded. Don't forget, the fulfillments are just as inspired as the prophecies.
- Author BiographyMy goal has been to teach people how to study scripture on their own to help develop a stronger relationship with God through His written Word, as well as other forms of communication God uses between His throne and this world. This book explains those concepts in detail, and in such detail, this may be the only series of books you will ever find that actually teach you how to study on your own, using examples straight from scripture. Maybe books will follow, but why waste time? Based on some of the events happening around the world these days, at the close of 2015, we have to admit, this world needs help in a big way. Have you seen anyone turn to God for the answers we need today? Have you seen anyone able to explain how we turn to God for answers? Have you seen anyone with enough faith to stand up and tell this world, we are lost without God's answers? Jerusalem's biggest problem was, they didn't want to listen. So the city fell. Today this world's biggest problem is, people don't know how to listen. So time is running out faster than we can imagine. Where do we go from here? The only place left to go is back to God. Here is an interesting thought to consider. Silicon in your phone comes from sand. Lithium for the battery comes from clay. God used those two elements to represent people. Then people used those elements to replace the need for a relationship.
- Author(s)Dennis Herman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.