All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe Tokyo Metropolitan Police has developed a Cyber Crime Division to take on the increasing threat of high-tech heists. One day a masked criminal takes to Youtube with the promise of a certain crime in a certain place. The crime occurs. The pattern repeats itself again and again. Now, the TMPD must take rapid action to stop this serious threat before it is replicated and exploited. And what's worse is that the crimes are becoming more and more extreme...
- Author BiographyTetsuya Tsutsui is unique within the Japanese manga world. While his print catalog goes as far back as 2002, he in many ways is a pioneer of Japan's long-form web-comic industry. While most web-comics in Japan tend to be daily comic strips, Tsutsui's background in serialized long-form comics, led him to continue working within that medium online. So in 2004, Tsutsui published his first manga in France, called Duds Hunt. This work was initially published online but then released for the first time in print by French publisher Hachette. Since then, Tsutsui has been working in Japan and in France creating works that appeal to a very global audience despite often being set in the Far East. Most of his works debut online now, where Tsutsui gets instant commentary from his large readership. And now his works are being recognized for transcending the limitations of language and markets.
- Author(s)Tetsuya Tsutsui
- PublisherVertical Inc.
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVertical Inc.
- Content Note1
- Weight201 g
- Width128 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.