All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis important book is a biographical account of Prophet Muhammad's life, written in narrative style. It differs from other books on the subject of the Prophet Muhammad, as it touches on the Sufic aspects of his life. In this book, Farzana Moon sets out to portray the true spirit of Islam as a religion of peace and reconciliation, as practiced by the Prophet, and to correct contemporary misconceptions about this. The reader travels with Muhammad through his life and shares his most intense experiences: his love for his wife Khadijah, his passion for establishing peace in Arabia, his visions and ecstatic experiences, and his character as one of the most successful military commanders, leaders and social reformers of all time.
- Author BiographyFarzana Moon is a poet, historian and playwright. She has published biographical accounts of Moghul emperors, such as Babur, the First Moghul in India (Hamilton Press, 2011), and Divine Akbar and Holy India (Prestige Books, 2000), as well as plays based on stories from religion and folklore.
- Author(s)Farzana Moon
- PublisherGarnet Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationReading
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGarnet Publishing Ltd
- Weight590 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.