All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHis Message Would Be Heard Around The World No one guessed he would change the world. A simple country farm boy once prayed that God would use him...and prayed...and prayed. And God did use him, beyond what he ever imagined. He grew into a man who would lead millions of people to Christ, a man who would be kwn as the greatest evangelist of our time. Come read the story of Billy Graham and follow his life from his days as a boy, who wasn't so great in school, to a man who would teach the world the greatest lesson of all: how to kw and live for Christ.
- Author BiographyWilliam Martin (BD, PhD, Harvard) is the Harry and Hazel Chavanne Emeritus Professor of Religion and Public Policy in the Department of Sociology at Rice University in Houston, Texas. Since his retirement from teaching in 2005, he has served as the Chavanne Senior Fellow for Religion and Public Policy at the James A. Baker III Institute for Public Policy at Rice. He has appeared on many national radio and television programs, including 60 Minutes, Nightline, 20/20, Today, Frontline, and All Things Considered. He has been published in numerous national and regional periodicals, including The Atlantic, Harper's, Esquire, and Texas Monthly. While researching this book, he was given exclusive access to the Billy Graham archives. SPANISH BIO: William Martin (BD, PhD, Harvard) el Profesor Emerito Harry and Hazel Chavanne de Religion y Principios Publicos en el Departamento de Sociologia de la Universidad de Rice, en Houston, Texas. Desde su jubilacion en el ano 2005, ha sido el Miembro Principal Chavanne para Religion y Principios Publicos en el Instituto James A. Baker III de Principios Publicos en la Universidad de Rice. Ha aparecido en numerosos programas nacionales de la radio y la television, entre ellos 60 Minutes, Nightline, 20/20, Today, Frontline y All Things Considered. Sus escritos han sido publicados en numerosas publicaciones periodicas nacionales y regionales, como The Atlantic, Harper's, Esquire y Texas Monthly. Mientras hacia su investigacion para este libro, se le otorgo acceso exclusivo a los archivos de Billy Graham.
- Author(s)William C. Martin
- Date of Publication24/09/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleZonderkidz Biography
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- Content Noteblack & white halftones
- Weight108 g
- Width134 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition StatementKids ed
- Interest AgeFrom 9 To 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.