All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes essential tools for implementing right-sized prospect research techniques that help nprofit organizations reach their fundraising goals. Written especially for front-line fundraisers, Prospect Research for Fundraisers presents a practical understanding of prospect research, prospect management, and fundraising analytics, demonstrating how research can be used to raise more money. Filled with examples, case studies, interviews, and stories, this unique book is structured around the fundraising cycle and illustrates the myriad of current and ever-changing prospect research tools and techniques available to boost an organization's fundraising effectiveness. From essential overviews to how-to-search skills, this practical book gives development officers the tools to understand how to use prospect research in ways that best fit their goals for each stage of the fundraising cycle. It provides practical insight to understand the best use of each prospect research tool and technique. It features a companion website with a variety of online tools to help readers implement key concepts. Part of the AFP Fund Development Series , Prospect Research for Fundraisers provides fundraisers with an understanding of what prospect research is and which resources are available to small organizations that have limited internal capacity, medium-sized organizations building capacity, and large organizations wanting to maximize their strengths. It offers a practical understanding of the relevant tools at the disposal of development officers and managers responsible for hiring, outsourcing, purchasing, managing, and implementing prospect research within their organizations.
- Author BiographyJENNIFER J. FILLA operates Aspire Research Group out of Florida, providing prospect research services to organizations across the country. Prior to founding Aspire Research Group, she served as associate director of development at the Kimmel Cancer Center at Jefferson in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She is a member and past trustee of the Association of Fundraising Professionals, Suncoast Chapter, and was most recently the 2010--2011 president of the Association of Professional Researchers for Advancement, Florida Chapter. HELEN E. BROWN is President of The Helen Brown Group LLC and a twenty-plus year veteran in the field of prospect research. She is a former director of the Association of Professional Researchers for Advancement (APRA) and currently serves as chair of the APRA Chapter Relations Committee. She is a past president of the New England Development Research Association. In 2006, she received the NEDRA Ann Castle Award for service to the prospect research community.
- Author(s)Helen Brown,Helen E. Brown,Jennifer J. Filla
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAFP/Wiley Fund Development Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight416 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.