Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book assesses the effectiveness of free trade agreements (FTAs) in unlocking international business opportunities in member states of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC). It takes an institutional perspective in explaining the existence and effects of n-tariff barriers and how FTAs can address these barriers to attract foreign investors.
- Author BiographyProfessor Doren Chadee is Professor of Management at Deakin Business School, Deakin University, Melbourne, Australia. His research interests are in the broad areas of International Business and Management with a particular focus on emerging economies. Dr. Banjo Roxas is Senior Lecturer of Management in Deakin Business School, Deakin University, Melbourne, Australia. His research interests include International Business Strategy in emerging economies, particularly in Asia. Dr. Tim Rogmans is Assistant Professor of Management at the College of Business, Zayed University, Dubai, UAE. His research interests include International Business Strategy in emerging markets, particularly in the Middle East and North Africa region.
- Author(s)Banjo Roxas,Doren D. Chadee,Tim Rogmans
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/11/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight344 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.