All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionMany authors, scholars, journalists, and institutions have invested tremendous time and energy in understanding Ansar al Islam (Islamic militancy). They do so to contribute solutions in reducing the violence and creating a more peaceful and stable world. Of late, the popular tion seems to be that the reasons behind Islamic extremism are diverse and complex. Furthermore, the soldiers of these extremist organizations are a diverse group of people with numerous and disparate motivations. The terrorism and violence of these extremists can seemingly be mitigated and possibly eliminated through greater understanding of their grievances and engagement with moderate voices. To the contrary, the common traits obviously apparent in the dominant form of terrorism and conflict faced by the United States today are religion and ecomics. Religion is often dismissed as one factor among many, however it is the primary catalyst in motivating Muslim men to kill.
- Author(s)Terry P Wise
- Date of Publication12/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight82 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.