All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide for protecting your wealth in an age of turbulent business cycles In Prosperity in the Age of Decline, Brian and Alan Beaulieu the CEO and President of the Institute for Trend Research(R) (ITR) offer an informed, meticulously-researched look at the future and the coming Great Depression. Drawing on ITR's 94.7% forecast accuracy rate, the book outlines specific, actionable strategies for capitalizing on cyclical opportunities and dodging ecomic danger. In this important resource, the authors reveal what it will take for individual investors and business leaders to prosper as the ecomy heats up prior to the predicted downturn, preserve wealth in the upcoming Great Depression, and profit on the way out of the depression. The imbalances and maladjustments have a while to play out and the authors pinpoint the investment opportunities to be had in the countdown period. The Beaulieu's examine the major ecomic trends at play, such as low interest rates, burgeoning government debt, and an aging population. They discuss which trends will last and what investors should do with this kwledge in order to thrive. The book also reviews the group of leading ecomic indicators that most consistently achieve reliable results for predicting where the ecomy is headed. Designed as a useful tool for investors, the book includes a working list of key trends, describes the upside potential of each trend, and explains the potential threat stemming from a particular trend. Understanding how to capitalize on these trends and kwing how to avoid the common pitfalls are the keys to creating a solid ecomic future for individual investors and business leaders. * Contains the strategies for capitalizing on cyclical opportunities and avoiding ecomic dangers * Offers an examination of major ecomic trends * Includes information on the leading ecomic indicators that most reliably achieve results * Shows how to preserve wealth and avoid the most common investing pitfalls This comprehensive resource offers guidelines for averting cyclical downturns and building on rising industry trends.
- Author BiographyBRIAN BEAULIEU is an economist, principal and CEO with ITR Economics (ITR). At ITR(R), Brian has been leading the charge in applied research regarding business cycle trend analysis and the utilization of that research at a practical business level. Brian consults with companies worldwide and has provided valuable insight to business owners and executives for 27 years with the result being increased profitability and greater awareness of business cycle opportunities. ALAN BEAULIEU is a principal and the President of ITR Economics . Alan is also the senior economic advisor to a variety of U.S. and European trade associations. He is the keynote speaker at corporate and trade association meetings worldwide where he provides a clear economics forecasts and proven profit-enhancing strategies to businesses across a wide spectrum of industries. Alan s knowledge and expertise are in great demand, as evidenced by his extremely busy calendar that includes 120 speaking engagements a year.
- Author(s)Alan Beaulieu,Brian Beaulieu
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight432 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.